Business today is complex, combining technology, services and innovative business models. Each of our colleagues understands the interdependency of culture, systems, process, governance and monetization.
Every RoE consultant is equally experienced, no nonsense, leads by example and is fully committed to both our clients and the challenges at hand. We all have the key traits our clients require under these circumstances. Yeah, we’re smart; but more importantly, we’re heat-tempered and possess dogged perseverance.
OUR HARD-WON, SHOULDER-TO SHOULDER EXPERIENCE HAS TAUGHT US KEY FACTORS CANNOT BE OVERLOOKED:
- Execution is everything. We balance agility with discipline to deliver significant results.
- We are the voice of your customer. Everything in your company, from products to brand and service has to serve the customer.
- Your vendor’s size, resource constraints, timing and maturity level is critical. RoE guides you to the right vendors.
- We identify role-specific skill sets so you the hire and promote the right people.
- We understand how companies mature in terms of management style. We have diagnostic tools and models to re-shape your culture.
- RoE helps you avoid taking shortcuts and hacks, eliminating painful technical debt.
WE UNDERSTAND TIMING IN THE REAL WORLD. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
- 1 – 3 months for systems project status determination, plans for remediation and restart.
- 2 – 4 months for Operational Due Diligence, ‘Day 0′ and ‘Day 365′ Plans.
- 3 – 4 months for technology vendor and Systems Integrator evaluation, selection and negotiation; multi-month Program Management.
- Multi-month organizational transformations and turnarounds.
- Multi-month program rescue and restart.